The purpose of this activity is to keep your students engaged as they learn how to respect and show empathy for their classmates and other people. is a great way to create classroom community. This Students will be given a booklet which contains seven lesson concepts (Empathy, Emotional Support, Cause & Effect, Predicting Feelings, Fairness, Active Listening, and Accepting Differences).
Included in Resource:
- Teacher Tips (2-pages)
- 12-Page Lesson Booklet (6-pages; 7 Lessons)
- Toothpaste Activity (2-pages; examples provided)
Other Helpful Tips:
- This activity does work best with a little guidance and teaching. Several ideas and additional resources will be shared throughout these Teacher Tips. Some lessons may take longer than others.
- The booklet is set up for you to print, put together, and staple. Note: To be sure your printer settings are correct, you may want to print off one booklet first.
- Read thru the booklet to get an idea of what your students will be asked to do.
Copyright ©Wise Guys. All rights reserved by author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY.